Monday, January 24, 2011

Intro Blog

Hello! My name is Darcy White and I'm a senior at Shippensburg University.  I am planning on graduating in May of 2011.  I am a business management major.  Some of my hobbies include riding motorcycle, reading my kindle I just got for Christmas, hanging out with friends, and watching football, I'm a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan.

I was interested in this class because I love to read and was excited to read some new books that I had never read before.  I love listening to country music, watching romantic comedies, playing my Wii, and watching drama series on TV such as, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.  The last book I read was The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.  I read as often as I can, and enjoy reading mystery and suspense novels.  I believe that literature is any written work that expresses emotion of some sort.

5 comments:

  1. Riding motorcycles? Yikes! lol Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad to see that I am not the only senior in this class this semester, and its cool that you are a management major as well. I like your thoughts on what literature is. Oh and one last thing E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Eagles too! (but I'm mostly a Phillies fan). That's so cool you ride motercycles, I would be so scared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to get a motorcycle but I have no money so I guess I'll Just have to continue mountain biking for now. Lets hope for a better post season performance for the eagles next year, watching them play the packers was like seeing some animal slowly die from a poisonous snake bite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My whole family loves the Eagles! We went to the Eagle's game the day after Christmas, and even though I am not their biggest fan, I still enjoyed seeing the game in person. My boyfriend really wants a motorcycle! I'm really nervous for him to get one though. I hope you always wear a helmet!

    ReplyDelete